Called on to Do Our Part
Acknowledging our capabilities, expertise and proven track-record, the Israeli Ministry of Health chose BioAvenir to supply substantial quantities of scarce antibiotics
Despite extreme logistical and supply-chain difficulties,
BioAvenir managed to import ~100 tons of antibiotics and anesthetics from all corners of the world
In a special and sensitive operation, BioAvenir, in cooperation with the Israeli Air Force, brought tons of anesthetics from Italy.
- Israel has a limited organ donation pool
- Hospitals use simple, low cost, solutions for cardiac and transplant surgeries
- HTK solution is simple, safe and increases survival rates
- Although HTK costs significantly more than other solutions, we succeeded in convincing
KOLs of its advantages and necessity in the operating room
Today, the HTK-solution is used by the majority of hospitals in Israel
- Anesthesiologists are scarce in the Israeli health system, and are under great pressure
- Preparation of the anesthetic solution before a procedure takes time and increases the
probability of critical errors
- Our Ropivacaine is a long-acting local anesthetic product with a unique presentation that offers a safer and more efficient solution for Anesthesiologists
- After a prolong resistance to the new dosage form of the product by the hospitals, we identified the relevant KOLs and managed to overcome the obstacles and bear the primum price of the product.
Today, Ropivacaine is the most commonly used anesthesia in Israeli hospitals for obstetric procedures.